- laid-back: unhurried and relaxed; "a mellow conversation"
- having a full and pleasing flavor through proper aging; "a mellow port"; "mellowed fruit"
- soften, make mellow; "Age and experience mellowed him over the years"
- having attained to kindliness or gentleness through age and experience; "mellow wisdom"; "the peace of mellow age"
- become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial; "With age, he mellowed"
|Rank||Play||Loved||Artist and track name|
|1||Mary Juane Clair — Off Key (Desafinado)|
|2||Mary Juane Clair — The Boy From Ipanema|
|3||Mary Juane Clair — The Gentle Rain|
|4||Mary Juane Clair — Blue Moon|
|5||Mary Juane Clair — Black Coffee|
|6||Mary Juane Clair — Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars|
|7||Mary Juane Clair — Body And Soul|
|8||Mary Juane Clair — Si clair|
|9||Mary Juane Clair — Si clair et douce une eau tombait|
|10||Mary Juane Clair — Dream A Little Dream Of Me|