Get an album chart for a user profile, for a given date range. If no date range is supplied, it will return the most recent album chart for this user.
Paramsuser (Required) : The last.fm username to fetch the charts of.
from (Optional) : The date at which the chart should start from. See User.getChartsList for more.
to (Optional) : The date at which the chart should end on. See User.getChartsList for more.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<weeklyalbumchart user="RJ" from="1212321600" to="1212926400"> <album rank="1"> <artist mbid="80e577ba-841f-43ba-9f32-72e7c1692336">David Hudson</artist> <name>Bedarra</name> <mbid>dc30face-71db-413a-bcae-06accbd64aae</mbid> <playcount>10</playcount> <url>http://www.last.fm/music/David+Hudson+and+Friends/Bedarra</url> </album> ... </weeklyalbumchart>
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period