Get a list of the recent tracks listened to by this user. Also includes the currently playing track with the nowplaying="true" attribute if the user is currently listening.
Paramslimit (Optional) : The number of results to fetch per page. Defaults to 50. Maximum is 200.
user (Required) : The last.fm username to fetch the recent tracks of.
page (Optional) : The page number to fetch. Defaults to first page.
from (Optional) : Beginning timestamp of a range - only display scrobbles after this time, in UNIX timestamp format (integer number of seconds since 00:00:00, January 1st 1970 UTC). This must be in the UTC time zone.
extended (0|1) (Optional) : Includes extended data in each artist, and whether or not the user has loved each track
to (Optional) : End timestamp of a range - only display scrobbles before this time, in UNIX timestamp format (integer number of seconds since 00:00:00, January 1st 1970 UTC). This must be in the UTC time zone.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<recenttracks user="RJ" page="1" perPage="10" totalPages="3019"> <track nowplaying="true"> <artist mbid="2f9ecbed-27be-40e6-abca-6de49d50299e">Aretha Franklin</artist> <name>Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves</name> <mbid/> <album mbid=""/> <url>www.last.fm/music/Aretha+Franklin/_/Sisters+Are+Doing+It+For+Themselves</url> <date uts="1213031819">9 Jun 2008, 17:16</date> <streamable>1</streamable> </track> ... </recenttracks>
Other FormatsAlso available as a feed in rss,json formats
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period