God Called In Sick Today (3:22)

Cover of Black Sails in the Sunset

From Black Sails in the Sunset and 5 other releases

Know something about this track?
Help build Last.fm by adding it to the wiki for this track.

Tags

Everyone’s tags

More tags

Play with Spotify

Albums featuring this track (6)

Similar Tracks

  Track   Duration Listeners
AFI - The Prayer Position 3:28 70,578
AFI - No Poetic Device 2:16 57,953
Alkaline Trio - Private Eye 3:30 119,042
Alkaline Trio - Burn 4:06 97,081
Descendents - Clean Sheets 3:13 32,237
Pennywise - Fight Till You Die 2:57 73,206

Listening Trend

83,291listeners all time
496,303scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:

Explore more

Shoutbox

Leave a comment. Log in to Last.fm or sign up.
  • MJtheRevelator

    I used to listen to AFI a ton, and listened to them much less as they became more progressively popular. Restumbled upon this track today and it reminds me of how powerful their music can be. This is one of the finest titled tracks of all time, too. This takes me back 13 years.

    6 Oct 2013 Reply
  • asilentfire

    this song hurts.

    21 Aug 2013 Reply
  • Valkyrie13

    21 May 2013 Reply
  • vashyffko

    Their best song with no doubt. I'm always forced to return to this.

    28 Sep 2012 Reply
  • lastinglove

    Murderous filigree.

    17 May 2012 Reply
  • oohclaudia

    My favorite song period!

    26 Jul 2011 Reply
  • Izziekakarot

    This is my favourite AFI song and when people ask me my all time favourite song, This is the first track that comes to my mind. Sure, We all have songs we prefer when we are in different moods but this is the one song I can listen to no matter what.

    17 Jun 2011 Reply
  • AEnimia

    UNREAL

    30 Mar 2011 Reply
  • hydrasense

    well, at least the last few times I saw them live they still played this (and much older songs) made me all teary eyed. there's definitely times that I can't listen to it :/

    22 Nov 2010 Reply
  • Jamekae

    Omnipotence nurturing malevolence.

    18 Oct 2010 Reply
  • Megantron

    awwwwwwwwwwwwh man. too good too good

    2 Sep 2010 Reply
  • EndOfNovember

    Whooooa-ooh

    30 Aug 2010 Reply
  • Benzopiler

    rediscovered![2]

    5 Aug 2010 Reply
  • DICE1904

    "only 11% of AFI listeners have heard this because the other 89% are just fat chicks who listen to them because they are good looking, and their newer material sounds like things currently popular amongst said fat emo girls. I miss the AFI that did music like this, and when they were like super punk. I hope their new album will be as good as the old days. " + fucking2

    11 Jun 2010 Reply
  • tribalwar

    rediscovered!

    29 Apr 2010 Reply
  • AEnimia

    (this song) brings tears to angelic eyes.

    8 Jan 2010 Reply
  • larzipanmars

    :)

    2 Dec 2009 Reply
  • Darknessfalls79

    once we tried and played it live, me actually doing the Jade oh-hoo...still can't forget the atmosphere...definetely one of the most beautiful and sometimes negletted songs on an unusual band!

    1 Sep 2009 Reply
  • Kimberly-Jade

    Beyond fucking amazing. Davey screaming gives me chills everytime, even still after listening to this song like a million times. This will NEVER get old

    11 Jul 2009 Reply
  • M4ck5

    best ever AFI song...!! "I cant help my laughter as she cries My soul brings tears to angelic eyes"

    7 Jul 2009 Reply
  • All 48 shouts

Top Listeners