There are five ensembles named Parasol.
1. Parasol is a punk band from Boston. All of their recordings are available at http://parasolma.bandcamp.com. They have two 7"s out on Puzzle Pieces and Nervous Nelly records and an LP entitled "Not There" released early 2014 by Square of Opposition, Nervous Nelly, and Lauren Records. "Not There" was released as a tape by Lost Sounds. Parasol is Jake, Vicky, Josh and Lily
2. Parasol is a French duo, Gérard Godon (accordéon) Eric Thésé (clarinet), with occasional sit-ins (e.g. Catherine Grimault, violin). Parasol plays for bal folk and are a popular attraction on the (European) festival circuit. The specialize in valses, valses impaires à 5, 8 ou 11 temps, mazurka, and also do scottische, polka, bourrées à 2 et 3 temps.
3. Parasol is also a 5 piece Mexican Rock/Pop band
5. A Japanese shoegaze/dreampop band, who released their first mini-album in early 2014.
6. A korean indie rock band.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.