There are at least four artists sharing the name Motorama:
1. A post-punk band from Rostov-on-Don, Russia
2. A rockabilly band from Argentina, formed in January 2006.
3. A garage rock band from Vancouver, British Columbia
4. A garage rock two piece from Rome, Italy
(1) A five-piece indie band from Rostov-on-Don, Russia. They make guitar pop music, inspired by 80’s new wave and independent dance scene with thick bass-lines and military drums. They have released their debut album in May 2010 via web. The disc is entitled Alps and consists of nine tracks.
(2) A rockabilly band from Argentina, formed in january 2006. Their debut album, "Crisis", was released in april 2009.
(3) A garage rock band from Vancouver, British Columbia.
(4) A garage rock two piece from Rome, Italy. The grrrls are playing post-punk garage with a great weird tremelo guitar they call "elephant-fuzz". These two girls (once they were three) have been playing since 2000. Their music is so frantic and energetic that seems hard to believe there isn't a full band. This girly duo is all about rocking hard with a great punkish/d.i.y attitude and a greasy garage sound. Motorama are raw and filthy, just like a riot girl band supposed to be. Their music ranges from the late 80's/early 90's riot grrrls sound which defined bands such as Babes In Toyland and Hole (on their first album) to more forward thinking acts like Sonic Youth and Blonde Redhead to the vibrating energies of Atari Teenage Riot , minus the electronics. Their latest album "Psychotronic is the Beat" was put out by Dead Beat Records. Current line-up: Daniella (guitar, vox), Irene (drums, back vox).
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.