2008 – present (9 years)
Santiago, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile
There is more than one artist with the name Astro.
2. ASTRO (아스트로) is a South Korean boy band formed by Fantagio in 2015. The group is composed of six members: MJ, Jin Jin, Cha Eun-woo, Moon Bin, Rocky, and Yoon San-ha. Their debut mini-album Spring Up released on February 23, 2016.
3. ASTRO is Hiroshi Hasegawa's solo 'space-noise' project. Hasegawa is best known as a founding member of Japanese noise legends C.C.C.C. (also Astromero, Astral Travelling Unity, Senssurround Orchestra, YBO²). He has begun his solo unit ASTRO with analog synthesizers in 1993 as well as playing in C.C.C.C. Though his solo focuses on music that stems from a similarly analogue mindset, conjuring feverish dreamscapes from primitive oscillators, ring modulators and field recordings. In this instance, Hasegawa's endeavours seem to marry Japanese harsh noise convention with more psychedelically charged sounds, throwing together a blistering arsenal of noise signals with Acid Mothers Temple-style far-out-ness.
4. Brian Bradley, known by his stage name Astro, contestant in first series of the American X Factor in 2011. From Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York where he currently lives. He impressed the judges at his audition in Newark, New Jersey by performing his original composition “Stop Looking At My Momz".
5. Astro is a band born in mid/late 2006 from Perth Australia. They are focused on creating an atmosphere and connection with the listener through their songs. They have a pop/rock vibe filled with warm melodies and thought provoking lyrics.
6. Astro is a Finnish band. Band's first single is Kaupunki.
7. Astro is a rapper from Oxnard, CA http://www.myspace.com/astroox93030
9. Astro is a new Korean R&B group formed in early August, 2009, consisting of 1 male vocal, 1 female vocal, and 2 rappers.
10. Astro is a lofi recording project based out of New Orleans, LA. AKA Astronomical. http://thisisastro.bandcamp.com
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.