2016 – present (1 year)
There are at least three artists called Starless:
1. a musical project by Paul McGeechan, featuring fellow Scottish musicians
2. a Japanese progressive rock band formed in the 1980s
3. a Japanese visual 'kei' band
3. a King Crimson-influenced British band
1. Starless is the name of a musical project by Paul McGeechan of Love & Money. Released in 2016, the eponymous Starless album features eleven pieces: sophisticated pop, vast soundscapes, influences from triphop. The album features many vocalists from the Scottish music scene, from Paul Buchanan of The Blue Nile to Julie Fowlis. Also featured prominently on the album is the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
2. Starless is a Japanese neo-progressive / symphonic / hard rock band. They were formed in 1984 and released their first and acclaimed album "Silver Wings" in December of 1985, then they released another two albums and demos in the early 1990s. In January of 2007 finally another album saw the light, titled "IV - STORY NEVER ENDS", it was well received by the press and fans alike.
3. starless is a Japanese visual 'kei' band consisting of four members. They began in 2011.
4. Starless is a British band influenced by King Crimson, booze and an all-pervading spirit of angst with modern society and the attitudes of its people.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.