There multiple bands named Sparrow:
1) A post-rock/instrumental band from Beijing, China. Started in 2008. www.yoursparrow.com
2) Sparrow are four friends from Brighton and Cambridge who craft sad, beautiful, thoughtful pop music. Using natural, unprocessed sounds, resonant girl/boy harmonies and hypnotic rhythmic arrangements, Sparrow have developed a striking and unique sound. Challenging, addictive, spacious yet warm, Sparrow's music looks at the everyday things that go uncelebrated in a cold modern world. http://www.sparrowband.com
3) Sparrow is many-talented artist based in Asheville, North Carolina. She mistook her mother’s statement that she could be anything she wanted to be to mean she could be everything she wanted to be. Somehow, she ended up picking up an absurd assortment of instruments such as the accordion, viola, banjo, and saw. She ran away with the runaway circus, performing feats of acrobatics, tap and belly dancing, and leading the big circus band. She performs with Baraka Mundi, the Bandit Queens of Belly Dance, and teaches weekly classes. In her free time she is a mom, partner, and part time farmer. www.sparrowsings.com, http://sugarfootserenaders.com
Currently, she plays with the Resonant Rogues, Asheville Tango Orchestra, the Sugarfoot Serenaders, and LaiLou, as well as performing and recording solo. She also leads the big Runaway Circus Band, which is a community group of 10-20 musicians who come together to play for the community circus every winter.
4) Sparrow (Sparrow The Movement) = Fla Fla & A. McKnight (Underground Hip-Hop Group)
Alex Duddy - Vocals
Timbus - Guitar, electronica
Kevin Dixon - Bass
Tyler Frenzel - Drums
Debut album 'Skin and Bone' was released in June, 2015.
6) SPARROW, an alternative/industrial rock band from Perth, Australia. Formed in late 2010, i, said the sparrow began as a side project for a film that evolved into a fully-fledged musical venture. They released their debut album Deathpop in 2013, showcasing a blend of rock and pop that would become their trademark.
Simplifying their name to just SPARROW, the band began to experiment with more alternative and industrial elements, culminating in 2018's Digital People EP.
A new SPARROW album is slated for a 2020 release, with the first single, MACHINA, released July 28th 2020.
Sean Hendry – Vocals
Jase Shaw – Guitar
Clint Draven - Drums
Robert Buratti - Guitar/ Synth
Anthony Jackson - Bass/ Synth
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.