1) English Band known for their underground semi-hit "Failure" a regular staple on the then Xfm (pre capital take over) playlist. The song was re-released several times over following years in a bid to win appeal, but Skinny sadly disbanded somewhere around 2001. With a mixture of electronic house and 60's rock, they had a connection to Faithless by sharing a band member, and being released on the 'Cheeky' record label. Funny lyrics yet sometimes serious.
2) Skinny (stylized as $kinny) (born March 16, 1990) is an American hip hop artist born in Saudi Arabia. He is the Founder and CEO of 'Feed Me Entertainment'. Skinny not only made a name for himself as a hip hop artist but he is known for his unique production sound and melodic song writing. He later landed a writer/producer deal with Warner/Chappell Music and released his debut mixtape "Ghetto Disneyland" on April 7, 2014.
3) Swedish synthpop act. Released the album "Det lyckliga livet" in 2001.
4) Producer/musician from Newbridge, Ireland who has produced material for bands crossing a number of genres. His own stuff is mainly Alternative / Electronica.
5) Polish rapper, also known as Brudna Małpa.
6) Skinny, born Noà Magro, is a rapper from Catania (Sicily, Italy). He approaches hip hip culture at the age of 12, through writing and freestyle. In 2019he recorded his first songs, this year is a turning point for his career as he decides to abandon his studies to pursue his dream. After months of recordings and auditions, in August of the same year his first song, "Pregiudicati", was released. In February 2020 he releases "Criminale". The artist tells about the life that surrounds him, the neighborhood that has seen him grow and the experiences of the people around him that have characterized the crudity of what he writes.
7) Skinny from discord :)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.