Rapper Coreano que pisa nas ratas
There are at least 15 entities using the name "One":
1) A Korean rapper under YG Entertainment
2) A four-piece rock and roll indie band from London, UK .
3) An indie band from Gothenburg, Sweden, signed to Bonjour Recordings.
4) A boy band from Cyprus.
5) A four-piece band from South Florida.
6) A pop-rock band from The Czech Republic. (http://oneband.cz)
7) A psych-pop band from the US.
8) A UK brass-led prog band.
9) An alias of trance artist Carlo Resoort.
10) Gnarly Farley's old band from up-state New York.
11) Guitarist Tino Izzo.
12) An emocore band from Morgantown, West Virginia.
12) A reggae band from Toronto, Canada.
14) A Radio 4 comedy featuring sketches written by David Quantick for 1 performer.
15) Australian Goth Rock band.
16) A five-piece heavy rock band from Melbourne, Australia ( www.onesound.com.au )
1) ONE, based in Melbourne are a 5 piece heavy alternative rock band similar to Tool, Deftones, Karnivool, A Perfect Circle, Butterfly Effect.
"Five musicians with varying experience, have come together to write good honest rock music. With an authentic thirst to create good heavy rock with plenty of flavour, we’re not about glamor, we’re about the music plain and simple. We hope you enjoy it, cos we’ve only just begun.
Having just released their debut EP, the hard hitting and sonically diverse studio recording is just the beginning for ONE. The contrasting dynamic of the Melbourne-based 5 piece ranges from down-tuned chug-guitar with screamed vocals to subtle lyrical moments with layered atmospheric instrumentation. "
2) The London Rock and Roll Indie band (they are) One are Redvers Bailey - guitar & vocals, Stevie Wyatt - guitar & vocals, Dan Godfrey - Drums and Harry Deacon - Bass. Debut album is available now through their websites.
3) They gonna release their first single 'Rainbowland' in the end of June.
4)The boyband One comes from Cyprus. They were formed in 1999 by the composer Georges Theofanous, who writes all their music and lyrics. In July of that year they released their first single, with their first album following in October. At the end of 2001, Cypriot television asked them to be their participant in the Eurovision Song Contest 2002. They agreed and Theofanous wrote the song "Gimme" especially for the occasion. After finishing in 6th place they became famous in both Cyprus and Greece. One consisted of Constantinos Christoforou, Demetres Koutsavlakis, Philippos Constantinos, Argyris Nastopoulos and Panos Tserpes. In 2003 Constantinos Christoforou left the group. Constantinos Christoforou also represented Cyprus in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005.
One was joined on stage by one female backingsinger with a Eurovision-history. Christina Argyri, who was part of the duo Voice that represented Cyprus in 2000, will be on stage backing the boyband.
5) Combining heavy guitar-driven music with melodic vocal hooks and dynamic arrangement, One was a four-piece hard rock back from South Florida. Starting up sometime in 2003, they have toured nationally, playing venues large and small and opening up for many national acts including Sevendust, Bobaflex, Skindred, Trust Company, Live, Seven Mary Three, Nonpoint, and several others. After their first national tour, One decided to part ways as a band, citing that "As time goes by it makes it more and more difficult for us to stay committed to this project leaving us with the realization that it’s finally time to let it go." One still plays reunion concerts occasionally in their local area, and the band members remain good friends.
One consists of Muk doing the vocals, John on the guitars, Gary on the drums, and Kevin playing the bass.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.