Remove a user's tag from an artist.
Paramsartist (Required) : The artist name
tag (Required) : A single user tag to remove from this artist.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
api_sig (Required) : A Last.fm method signature. See authentication for more information.
sk (Required) : A session key generated by authenticating a user via the authentication protocol.
AuthThis service requires authentication. Please see our authentication how-to.
This is a write service and must be accessed with an HTTP POST request. All parameters should be sent in the POST body, including the 'method' parameter. See rest requests for more information.
<lfm status="ok"> </lfm>
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period