Use the last.fm corrections data to check whether the supplied artist has a correction to a canonical artist
Paramsartist (Required) : The artist name to correct.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<corrections> <correction index="0"> <artist> <name>Guns N' Roses</name> <mbid>eeb1195b-f213-4ce1-b28c-8565211f8e43</mbid> <url>http://www.last.fm/music/Guns+N%27+Roses</url> </artist> </correction> </corrections>
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period