- Vassilis Bas Athanassiadis / vocals, guitars, Korg Monotron
- George Papageorgiadis / bass
- George Tzivas / drums, percussion
- George Goumenakis / mandolin on Summer Elegy
- Bill Hunchback / sitar on City Ltd.
- Paul Karapiperis / harmonica on Sunflower Street
- Stavros Parginos / cello on Spiritual Bankruptcy & Sanctuary
- Robert Sin / keyboards on Fog Rolling Out, Summer Elegy, Sunflower Street & The Undead
Arranged & produced by Terrapin.
All music & lyrics by Bas, except Spiritual Bankruptcy, City Ltd., The Undead lyrics by Sandra Dillon & The Undead music by Bas and George Papageorgiadis.
Recorded, mixed & mastered at Matrix Studios, Athens, Greece by Dimitris Misirlis.
Production by: G.O.D. RECORDS 2017
released April 1, 2017
“Sanctuary” is the debut album by Terrapin, a relatively new trio from Athens, Greece, consisting of seasoned musicians who have left their mark on the local scene (two of the three are founding members of acclaimed psych-prog rockers No Man’s Land). But this is much more than just a side project. Centered around the songwriting of guitarist/vocalist Vassilis Bas Athanassiadis, Terrapin explore the fields of folk rock, acid folk, psychedelia and beyond, in a mostly guitar-driven, acoustic setting, with frequent bursts of electricity.
The songs of “Sanctuary” were recorded from 2013 to 2016 and besides the core trio of guitar/vocals, bass and drums, the album features a bunch of trusty friends: renowned mandolinist George Goumenakis, young multi-instrumentalist (and brilliant songwriter in his own right) Robert Sin on keyboards, all-round cellist Stavros Parginos, Paul Karapiperis of Small Blues Trap fame on harmonica, and last but not least, the mighty Bill Hunchback on sitar.
Описания альбомов на Last.fm доступны для редактирования всеми пользователями. Ты можешь принять участие!
Часть текста на этой странице предоставляется пользователями по условиям свободной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; могут действовать также другие условия.