Set 2 2012, 13h55 por thetspikeshow
Ago 17 2012, 8h30 por Keiyuu88
Ago 30 2011, 22h47 por den_deadkedsA
Average joe stalin (UK)
benjamin stalin (CAN)
Black Russian (UK)
Black Stalin (TRI)
Bleak Russian Soundscape (UK)
Blue Kremlin (GER)
Brak Molotov (CAN)
Buddah Stalin (Fictional artist from TV show, “Strangers With Candy”)
Camarada Kalashnikov (SPA)
CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea (ITA)
Cobaye Molotov (CAN)
Coquetel Molotov (BRA)
Dimitri Molotov (NED)
Drewsif Stalin & Drewsif Stalin's Musical Endeavors (US)
Ekatarina Velika (YUG)
Fanfara Kalashnikov (ROM)
¡Forward, Russia! (UK)
GG Stalin (FIN)
Ghost of the Russian Empire (US)
Gogol Bordello (US)
Gogol 1er et La Horde (FRA)
1. Kalashnikov (SPA)
2. Kalashnikov (POR)
3. Kalashnikov (ITA)
4. Kalashnikov (UK)
5. Kalashnikov (DEN)
6. Kalashnikov (US)
7. Kalashnikov (NOR)
The Kalashnikov Project (IRE)
1. KGB (US)
2. KGB (YUG)
3. KGB (HUN)
4. KGB (SPA)
KGB Suspect (US)
Kommunist Kremlin (NED)
The Kremlin (CAN)
The Kremlin Grooving Boys
Kremlin Kontingent (FRA)
Set 2 2010, 1h33 por CHARAZNBLE1 top ten most underrated Tracks
1 Lies and Truth by L'Arc~en~Ciel
very Touching Melodic ballad
its Lyrics tell the story of a man at war with his own hart
not one to quote lyrics but
"Without changing it still goes on, is the only thing that heals pain Truth?
The color of the sinking moon in the window dyed your skin blue" Hyde or t he person the song is describing is saying why am i not able to say say i love this girl or is my hart lieing to me and dont realy love her
ART OF LIFE
why is this Epic track so underrated
im not one to call a Rock Song Deep but this song has images in that that you dont get from most songs out side of prog and Folk ie music that has a story either in it or behind it
BEAUTY & STUPID by hide
a Great sex song
Dear Friend By Sawada Taiji
one of the only instrumentals to ever make me Cry
Voiceless Screaming By X
Ago 6 2009, 19h22 por JDAckersVoting is now over, but you can still join The Japanese Rock Artists League and take part in Season 3!
9GOATS BLACK OUT
9mm Parabellum Bullet
abingdon boys school
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
the band apart
Base Ball Bear
BUMP OF CHICKEN
DIR EN GREY
ガゼット (the GazettE)
High And Mighty Color
Maximum the Hormone
ONE OK ROCK
Plus-Tech Squeeze Box
Thee Michelle Gun Elephant
VOLA & THE ORIENTAL MACHINE
World's End Girlfriend
Acid Black Cherry
THE BACK HORN
Blood Stain Child
Mai 28 2009, 9h24 por royalism50 Questions about your Top 50 Artists
1.How did you get into no.29?
D - uhh just found some of their songs one day, years ago.
2. What's the first song you ever heard by no.22?
幻覚アレルギー - ペースメーカー
3. Whats your favorite lyric by no.33?
清春 - lol I'll cheat and say it's
I WANT YOU TO KILL ME
GOD KNOWS I LOST MY HEART 叫び続け
from his cover of JUST ONE MORE KISS
4. How did you get into no.49?
The Bravery - saw 'em on TV
5. How many albums by no.13 do you own?
Plastic Tree - Sadly, none. :(
6. What is your favorite song by no.50?
D'erlanger - La vie en rose
7. Is there a song by no.39 that makes you sad?
WERKMARE - nope.
8. What is your favorite song by no.15?
Aural Vampire - Darkwave Surfer
9. What is your favorite song by no.5?
Franz Ferdinand - Darts of Pleasure
10. Is there a song by no.6 that makes you happy?
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
11. What is the worst song by no.40?
DELUHI - ehhh I wouldn't remember. I haven't listened to them in awhile, lol.
Jan 3 2009, 17h23 por logbutI did this a while ago (i insulted my top 125!), but most of my top fifty didn't reflect my current listening status. i will now do this again since i have reset my charts and have over 5000 plays. wish me luck.
1.Gore Beyond Necropsy - All your songs sound exactly the same. All of your cover art is the same. Way to recycle the same five topics in every one of your retardedly big discography. if you are going to write lyrics in English you should probably learn how to speak it properly. faggots.
2. Blood Duster - This band fucking sucks ass, and I'm not just saying that because i have to in this post. The only reason you have so many plays because you have so many shitty fucking songs, and I listen to 2 albums by you and you will never leave my top 50 even after 5 months. I really fucking hate this band and anyone who listens to their weak ass wanna-be grind should be castrated and force fed their own dicks.
3. Usurp Synapse - Hey you want to be artsy? Then don't be in a fucking…
Dez 15 2008, 16h42 por beesick
Nov 10 2008, 20h02 por julio_stoogeCreo que esto ya es viejo pero ahi va mi top de discos (claro según ésta página).
julio_stooge's top albums
1. ? and the Mysterians - Best Of (240) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000B8I8XC.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg&w=160 http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gif2. Billie Holiday - Lady In Satin (227) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/16007215.jpg&w=160 http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gif3. Johnny Thunders - So Alone (155) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000005JBG.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg&w=160 http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gif4. The Mummies - Never Been Caught (144) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006LVH2.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg&w=160 http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gif5. Buzzcocks - Love Bites (144) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://userserve-ak.last. …
Mar 2 2008, 15h14 por JohnnyWang(yes, this a rip-off consept)
1. The Clash Whiny liberals. Also, what's with jumping the genres all the time? Keep to formula, you hyperactive fucks.
2. Rage Against the Machine Sell-outs. Only listened by teeange faux-communists and mall-anarchists.
3. Steen1 Shitty flow, and what the hell does he think he can acheive with making songs complaining about how the system sucks?
4. Asa 'Philosophic' lyrics that no-one understands and backgrounds obviously done stoned.
5. Pink Floyd Want to be appear different and creative? Why not listen to classic rock. Pretensious cunt.
6. Edgar Broughton Band If the previous isn't pretensious enough, why not try a band no-one's even heard of.
7. Jontti & Shaka Whine whine moan moan. Do these guys ever stop complaining?
8. Dead Kennedys Jesus, what's it with all these whiny bands? I get it, the world sucks!
9. Dropkick Murphys Can't come up with new melodies, so they rip off traditional songs.
10. Yes Moar like NO.