Whenever someone close to me has a birthday, I make them a specific mixtape tailored to their interests. Sometimes I combine them if two friends have close birthdays. Depends on how many blank CDs I have or how lazy I feel.
And since all these compilations are different and fun and awesome, I figured I should share them with you.
(made for Connor. His taste in music is a lot like mine, but with more house/ambient/trance stuff. I think this is a result of dating for seven months. Anyways, he's the only kid I know who likes Joy Division as much as I do.)
1. Gillian Nothing - Six
2. Suicide - Cheree
3. No Age - Teen Creeps
4. Hüsker Dü - Broken Home, Broken Heart
5. Liars - Let's Not Wrestle Mt. Heart Attack
6. Health - Crimewave
7. Sonic Youth - Kill Yr. Idols
8. Lydia Lunch - Run Through The Jungle
9. Kraftwerk - Trans-Europe Express
10. Hercules and Love Affair - Blind