Out 25 2012, 18h12 por Defeat
Jan 26 2012, 12h37 por Hevisalo
Set 7 2010, 17h48 por ninnuuuhLast.FM Milestones18100th track: (11 Feb 2010)
Fintelligens - Intro
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/19935907.jpg18200th track: (14 Feb 2010)
Irwin Goodman - Viina vapaaksi
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/5928719.jpg18300th track: (16 Feb 2010)
Popeda - Rambo T. ja Akseli K.
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/14841157.jpg18400th track: (19 Feb 2010)
Hillsong United - Holy, Holy, Holy
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/2461147.jpg18500th track: (21 Feb 2010)
Apulanta - Hiekka
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/127556.jpg18600th track: (22 Feb 2010)
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/140872.jpg18700th track: (23 Feb 2010)
Kristiina Brask - Happee, Hoitoo Ja Empatiaa
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/8241981.jpg18800th track: (24 Feb 2010)
The Corrs - Breathless
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/71803.jpg18900th track: (25 Feb 2010)
Cheek - Lyijykynä
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/27369873.jpg19000th track: (26 Feb 2010)
Jul 7 2010, 11h49 por ott-
Jan 13 2010, 7h43 por fiffdimensionby fiffdimension
1) Bob Dylan - Love and Theft - not just a decent-if-overrated comeback album like Time Out of Mind, but a fullblown Dylan masterpiece, marking the start of a decade where he’s gone from forgotten oldie that the others at high school teased me for liking, back to his accustomed role at the head of the table. I’ll let this album stand for all the interesting-new-albums-by-oldies this decade, such as Lou Reed’s The Raven, John Cale’s Hobosapiens, Johnny Cash’s Unearthed, Nick Cave’s Abattoir Blues etc.
2) Byungki Hwang – Gayageum Masterpieces vols 1-5 – korean music must be an obscure subgenre of world music to most kiwis, but as I lived in Korea for over a year it’s become something quite familiar to me. The gayageum is a zither instrument, equivalent to the Chinese zheng or Japanese koto, and Byungki Hwang uses it to conjure an endlessly listenable array of moods, sounds and styles.
3) Vang Trang Tjeng Dang – The Moon and the Sound of Folk Instruments – I bought this album in Hanoi…
Dez 9 2009, 21h13 por Rizbed1. How did you get into 29? (Disco Ensemble)
-my friend's older siblings used to listen to it, and it kinda caught me along :D.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Hollywood Undead)
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Paramore)
-Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see
Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?
4. How did you get into 49? (Watchout! Theres Ghosts)
-Hmm, dunno.. They were in my recommendations or something and I thought their name was kinda interesting.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Bloc Party)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Tegan and Sara)
-Underwater or Are You Ten Years Ago
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Blackfield)
-Guess they all are..
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (Kings of Leon)
-Jaiks.. uhmmm.. well, I love listening to Manhattan when it's dark outside and I'm driving in a bus and all the city lights are on <3
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Robert Pattinson)
Dez 5 2009, 12h43 por MnahSo, it's my birthday next week and I thought it would be fun to make a playlist of all the songs that has affected me in some way. These are songs that has been and some of them still are my favorite songs. Some of them aren't even necessarily songs that I liked, but which reminds me of something or someone. I divided the lists in four to represent certain parts of my life. So, here we go. Welcome to my life.
Part One - From birth to age 12
1. Backstreet Boys - Get Down (You're the One for Me)
2. Five - Everybody Get Up
3. Take That - How Deep Is Your Love
4. XL5 - Kaunis Peto
5. 2Pac - California Love feat. Dr. Dre
6. Snoop Dogg -Who Am I (What's My Name?)
7. Xzibit - Paparazzi
8. Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
9. MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
10. Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
11. Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler
12. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Parent's Just Don't Understand
13. Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride
14. Nas - The World Is Yours
15. Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate
Nov 11 2009, 17h29 por MnahAfter these English alphabets I've put some of my favorite bands.
When you have read through this journal, you're supposed to write at least one (but max. 4) band after every letter. You can put bands that you don't listen to anymore but you once listened to a lot, or bands that you've just started diggin' and of course; your all time favorites.
A: Asa, Arctic Monkeys
B: Beastie Boys, Big Daddy Kane, Billy Talent, Bloc Party
C: Coldplay, The Chemical Brothers, Cobra Starship, The Cab
D: Dr. Dre, The D.O.C., Dizzee Rascal, Doug E. Fresh
E: Eric B. & Rakim, Egotrippi, EPMD, Eazy-E
F: Fintelligens, The Fray, Family Force 5, Franz Ferdinand
G: GZA, Gnarls Barkley, Gym Class Heroes
H: Hannibal & Soppa, Hieroglyphics, Heikki Kuula
I: Immortal Technique, Ice Cube, Innerpartysystem
J: Jay-Z, Jamiroquai, Jamie Cullum, James Brown
K: Kanye West, The Killers, Keane, Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
L: Lupe Fiasco, Loost Koos
M: Mika, Muse, Michael Jackson, Mobb Deep
N: N*E*R*D, Naughty By Nature, Nas, Norah Jones
Ago 5 2009, 16h16 por whoasdA Day to Remember
All Time Low 2x
Antti Tuisku 3x
Beats and Styles
Billy Talent 3x
Bring Me the Horizon
Bullet for My Valentine 2x
Dilemma & Miguel
Disco Ensemble 3x
Enter Shikari 2x
Far East Movement
Finnish Hockey Mafia 2x
Funeral for a Friend
The Giant Leap 2x
Icon for Hire
Ideaali & Jay Who? 3x
Jontte Valosaari 3x
Jukka Poika & Sound Explosion Band
Fev 16 2009, 23h26 por kazotajaI have listened to rap for years. But in those past weeks, I fell in love with it again. I remembered that passion I had years ago. Like when it was all so new and classy, cool and sassy. Mysterious and original.
European rap. Especially Fintelligens, Каста, Looptroop, Saïan Supa Crew, Sniper, Timbuktu. Lovely. I'm feeling so '04 again.