It was through Goldfrapp that I got interested. They originally remixed his song "This Is the New Shit" and after hearing that, I was very interested in hearing the original. So I did, and then I listened to more and more and I liked it.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Bjork)
"Army Of Me"
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Blondie)
I don't have any of the lyrics memorized, so I can't really say.
4. How did you get into 49? (The Pretenders)
I was on a road trip with my family and the song "Middle of the Road" played and I really got into them after that.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Beck)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (The Beatles)
"All You Need Is Love"
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Kelly Clarkson)
I don't think so. Most of her songs are pretty optimistic.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (Patti Smith)