1) H1N1, formerly known as "The Sellouts of Ska" from Seminole, Florida. H1N1 started in 2005 playing ska-punk. They played their first show on December 22nd at The Globe Coffee Lounge.They play where ever they can, whenever they can. They fuck pigs, thats pretty much it.
2) H1N1 is a D.I.Y. hardcore / powerviolence band from Media, PA consisting of members of Very Important Businessmen and Onderrock. They have a demo, which is included as a second half of Very Important Businessmen's 'Fucked Over EP' and they don't have a website.
3) Military ambient project from Croatia.
Released 2 demos through SmellTheStench net label: "Cryogenic/H1N1 split" and "Čovjek tumor".
4) Experimental Goregrind from Bosnia and Herzegowina.
Signed to Wire Netlabel
You can find their free albums for download Here
5) Oldschool hardcore punk from Denmark.
Kicking it oldskooooool.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.