there are at least 9 bands or artists with the name Frantic:
1. a psychedelic rock band active in the 70s, hailing from Billings, Montana, with influences of 70s garage rock, hard rock and blues rock
2. a swiss indie band:
Since the new millennium frantic are known all over Switzerland and across the border. With their first studio album Change and their radio single “Mr. Genius” the four gentlemen and the one lady made their first steps into a successful future. After Swiss National Radio DRS3 had shortlisted the band for Swiss Top, frantic was played on all important radio stations. Interviews on television and on the radio followed and the band was seen on various stages in Switzerland such as the Summerdays Festival, the Blue Balls Festival Lucerne or Openair St.Gallen (Mainstage), just to mention three. Latest record: "Go Go Go On!" (2016) more information on http://www.facebook.com/franticswitzerland and http://www.frantic-music.com
3. a Power Thrash / Technical Thrash metal band from USA, formed in 1994 and released their only album "Perennial Herbs or Shrubs" in the samy year. Later they split up.
4. Frantic is a regular Hard-Dance (Hard-House / Hard-Trance) event and CD compilation. It was started in 1997 and was particularly popular in the late 1990's with Australians and New Zealanders working in bars in London (collectively known as "Vanzacs").
More can be seen on the website: http://www.franticuk.net/
6. Russian alternative band
7. an atlanta-based punk / garage rock band. brannon - lead vocals, dave rahn - the guitar, jesse - lead bass, greg - drums and mike - the other guitar.
8. A young Croatian band from Novska who play a mix of pop/rock/funky/metal music. Their official site: http://www.frantic-band.com/ (Croatian only).
9. A technical Speed Metal band from Germany that released 3 demo tapes at the beginning of the 1990s. They've got their own profile under Frantic (Germany).
10. A British Hardcore/Hard Dance producer, who usually goes by the artist name DJ Frantic.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.