There are several artists using this name:
1) Zeta is an experimental post-hardcore band formed in 2003 in Anzoategui, Venezuela. Their line-up consists of Juan Ricardo Yilo (Juan Chi), Gabriel Duque, Juan Gonzalez and Daniel Saud. The band is characterized by its philosophy of DIY (Do It Yourself), simple yet emotional presentations and joining different art movements that defend the same principles such as the DIY ethos an views on friendship, punk sub-culture and liberty.
2) ZETA is the solo project of TAKEOMI (who also known from the project, Far East Ghost), the artist based on Tokyo who’s playing all over the world. The hard guitar and the heavy rhythm of his live set heat up the floor.
The former member of Megadeth, Marty Friedman who is the top guitarist of the world participates in 1st album of ZETA which put out on 2nd.Apr.2006 from FARM RECORDS. The album accomplishes the splendid harmony of Dance music and Rock music.
3) Zeta (sometimes Zeta League) are an Indie band from Adelaide, Australia, influenced by a wide range of bands including: Dinosaur Jr, The Lucksmiths, Pulp, Air, Explosions in the Sky - yet somehow managing not to sound like any of them. Members include Sascha Kenny, Anthony Wignall (The Keepsakes), Clemi Wetherall (Mandala Project) and Tom Smeets (Horse and Cart, Aviator Lane, The Brels). Zeta are set to release their self-titled EP within the next few months. To hear tracks from the Ep visit their myspace www.myspace.com/zetaleague
4) Born in Ethiopia, Africa, Issachar Samuel Tesfaye, AKA Zeta, started to follow his drive for music at the age of 13. He first heard the sounds of Eminem and Dr.Dre on the slim shady LP and instantly fell in love with hip-hop music and got more into it. So into it that after finishing high school he decided college was not for him and dropped out the first year to pursue his music career more. A few years later he was named by MYSPACE the third top artist out of 4.6 million artists and over 40 different genre’s of music. First in the best unsigned rapper and second to tila tequila in the hip-hop category witch is pretty much first noticing that tila tequila is not a lyricist by far.
5) Zeta was the name for a band performing in the electronic music vein. According to the group's posthumous MySpace, http://www.myspace.com/endofzeta, the band was formed in 1991 and disbanded in 1998. Devin Fleenor and Michael Plaster were bandmembers. The band's releases were Ego-Cel (EP) from 1993 and Unfinished (Album) from 1997. The MySpace also features a few rarities not included on either release.
6) Born in Palm Springs California 19 year old Connor Lee began his electronic music career in 2010 under the name "scripped" which was eventually changed to "Zeta". He began using various mixers and Daws including FL studios for his first EP "Nebula's most wanted" which is to be released in 2011. Through studying rigorously and being influenced by dubstep's sudden jump in popularity Connor Lee has been working on taking his music to higher places one song at a time. Although Connor has yet to gain much popularity he is still rising through the underground as an artist with a style packed with melodies as you can see here: http://www.Youtube.com/seeinour.
7) Zeta is the name of an indie rock band from Saratoga Springs, New York.
8) ZETA is a UK band formed by Paul Ortiz (Chimp Spanner), Daniel Tompkins (TesseracT) and Katie Jackson. This band is heavily influenced by the synthwave/retrowave movement, but has a lot of influences ranging from metal, future garage, prog, classical and various game and film soundtracks. This unique project fuses the retro, synth heavy decade of the '80s with futuristic imagery, bringing past and future together in a Cyberpunk-esque package.
9) ZETA is a German rapper from Braunschweig
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.