1973 – present (44 years)
Wizex is a Swedish "dansband", formed in Osby, Sweden in 1973, with Kikki Danielsson as singer. The band has since had several front singers.
Wizex finished 2nd in the Swedish Melodifestivalen 1978.
Big hits with Wizex were songs as Tusen och en natt, Djupa vatten, Miss Decibel, Älska mig, Om himlen och Österlen, Flickan, jägarn och priset, Jag måste nå min ängel, Som en symfoni and När vi rör varann.
The record Take Me To Your Heaven sold 235 000 copies. Wizex also had many Svensktoppen hits.
* Kikki Danielsson left in 1982
* Lena Pålsson left in 1997
* Charlotte Nilsson left in September 1999
* Paula Pennsäter left in March 2002
* Jessica Sjöholm left in 2007 and Anna Sköld is now the front singer
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.