There are at least 10 artists/bands named "Whatever."
1) whatever... was a Cleveland Based band that released an album on Dead Beat Records. They later became Dr. Strange which is described as fierce, angry punk rock. Members have since started Neon King Kong, Teenage Knockouts, Chargers Street Gang, and Johnny High Ground.
2) Whatever are a heavy metal / rock band from the North East of England. Their debut album was "Sugarbuzz" with later releases including "Lies and Gold Dust" and the "Super Stupid" E.P.
3) Whatever is rock band from Šumperk, Czech Republic.
Members: Onďa Kocichová - Voice, bass guitar, Lůca Juřičková - 1.Guitar, Hanesss Košťál - 2.Guitar, Panča Krkonošková - Drums. More info and tracks on: http://bandzone.cz/whatever
4) Japanese hardcore band. Appear on "Snarl Out Vol 3" with 4 tracks.
5) Whatever (formerly known as "Buurman & Buurman") is a duo from the Netherlands. They are Nathalie Bulters and Eva Treurniet. They rose to fame in the second season of X-Factor, soon becoming viewer-favorites. Their elemination came in the semi-final, but their story didn't end there. They were asked to return for X-Factor 3, to do the backstage shows. After the season ended, they released their single "Scream".
6) Fictional band from the game Grand Theft Auto III featured with the song Good Thing on the Head Radio.
7) Whatever is a highly perspective funk/alternative band from Skopje, Macedonia. Dragi Ivanov, Kristijan Petreski, Slobodan Gerovski and Mihaela Vasilevska rose up on the local scene unbelievably fast with their specific both complex and melodic instrumental sound accompanied by Mihaela's positively irregular voice making it sound both powerful, full of adrenaline and funky. They just released their first demo in late April 2011 consisting of 6 songs. You can get it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxwxtn .
8) Whatever is a punk rock group from Pennsylvania who feed on Brains and Rock on sweet guitar riffs. They began later summer of 2011 and have shown wide success in the North East of the US.
9) Whatever is a one-man garage rock project of Ivan Antonio, from Detroit, MI. Whatever formed in 2011 and has released two albums, "In Whatever Land" and "In Another Dimension", both available from inwhateverland.bandcamp.com Whatever's live band is a four-piece, and perform regularly in metro-Detroit. A third album, titled "Whatever", will be released on cassette by Checker Records Collective (of Plymouth, MI) in September, 2013.
10) Austrian R&B girl group.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.