5 Sep 2011, 05:59 by Riff55
29 Dec 2009, 16:49 by yJURAyevo 1 kul pank preglednik 2009te godine. ima svega od pankćina, krlje do ska i folkpanka. baš pravi oldskul juniti kakaf fali celoj pank sceni
VA - Best of 2009 by parapunx.blog.hr - parapunx selekshn bivol1.rar
download @ [blog] [facebook] [parapunx]
42 tracks in playlist, average track length: 2:49
Playlist length: 1 hour 58 minutes 43 seconds
01. Guerilla - One Step Ahead (2:10)
02. Nazi Death Camp - Baby I'm an alcoholic (1:13)
03. Двадцатые - Ой Ой Ой (2:51)
04. Montreal - Schade um dich (3:32)
05. Across the Border - Alerta Antifascista (3:53)
06. Wasted Time - Withdrawal (2:27)
07. The Bouncing Souls - I Think That The World (3:02)
08. New Tomorrow - The Media Is The Perfect Murder To The Model American (0:35)
09. The Generators - Southern Nights (3:36)
10. Zhenia Golov - Black Helicopters (2:07)
11. The Baboon Show - (Good at) Language (2:12)
12. - Brown Sugar (2:28)
13. uguaglianza - Chasing the Dragon (3:23)
14. Art Brut - Alcoholics Unanimous (3:35)
20 Dec 2009, 01:37 by BlitzzkriegBillIt's that time of year again, where I sit around for far too long and think about my favorite music of the year. Every single year I hear/read people saying things like "Oh nothing good came out this year" or "I can't make a list because nothing inspired me," crap like that. I bought less new music this year than years past (not having the most steady job in the world will do that to you) yet I still had to narrow down my initial LP list from the 30s down to its current 15, same with the EPs/7"s. If you think nothing good happened this year, it's your fault. So here we go.
1. Pissed Jeans - King of Jeans (Sub Pop)
If 2008 was the year of great anticipation and ultimately crushing disappointment (anticipating college graduation followed by the actual aftermath), 2009 was the year of apathy and shrugged shoulders, as summed up perfectly by the repeated mantra of "False Jesii Pt 2." "I don't bother/I don't bother" the line goes. This is life? Ok, I guess. …
27 Apr 2009, 10:52 by ArschkriecherJust another ordinary live list. Helps me to remember.
:: 2007 ::
Days in Grief
death to pigs
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
Experimental Dental School
Grave Shovel...Let's Go!
Have Heart (x2)
insert cool name
kenzari's middle kata
my escape avenue
never built ruins
Red Tape Parade
The Disgrazia Legend
The Fine Print
Tribute To Nothing (x2)
:: 2008 ::
Against Your Society (x3)
All Shall Perish
18 Jan 2008, 17:16 by xTEMPOxAfter all the attention i got with my last year's edition (yeah right!) here am i again, with a delay of a few weeks, due to what i admit to be my biggest flaw, lazyness.
So, yeah, for me 2007 was another big year with a lot of new bands coming out, some older bands bringing some fresh shit, and yeah, i started to regularly buy records (hail vynil!), even thou i dont have bought the thingy to play them. But hey, mp3 still rules, and im not rich either.
My main sources for news are my favourite record labels/distros, i'm not a myspace guy (even thou i'm there, but who isnt there in these days...). So, first and foremost, i'd like to point No Way Records, Grave Mistake and Tankcrimes as my main source for good records and to know about what good shit is coming up. So go ahead and buy stuff from them.
Yeah, you know i'm not into that metalcore crap, that tough guy bullshit and those bands who talk about the same shit song after song (record after record), i dont think i need to point them out. …
12 Jan 2008, 22:28 by BlitzzkriegBillHere we go again, it's that time of year. This will eventually be published on Air Raid but since you're oh so lucky to be looking at my myspace profile you get a sneak preview, complete with the fucked up formatting and picture sizes that I don't know how to fix.
Full Length LPs/CDs
1. Double Negative – The Wonderful and Frightening World of Double Negative. Trying to explain how awesome this album is in one paragraph is one of the most futile tasks I've ever attempted. Listen to it and you'll understand why. It's non-formulaic hardcore the way it's supposed to be done.
2. The Arrivals – Marvels of Industry. This album that was the butt of many jokes around the city because of how long it took to come out but it was completely forgiven once I put the CD into my player. Marvels of Industry is chock full of gruff melodies that you won't be able to get out of your head for days
3. punch in the face – At War With Everybody. This thing took forever to come out but it was totally worth the wait. …