Univeria Zekt, a band which consisted of the members of Magma, released a sole album called The Unnamables in 1971. Like Magma, Univeria Zekt performed songs that were sung in the invented Kobaian language.
The members were:
- Christian Vander / drums, percussion, voice
- Klaus Blasquiz / vocals, percussion
- Francois Cahen / pianos
- Francis Moze / bass, organ
- Teddy Lasry / saxes, flute, organ
- Jeff Seffer / saxes
- Tito Puentes / trumpet
- Claude Engel / electric & acoustic guitar
- Zabu / vocals
- Lionel Ledissez / vocals
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.