There are at least five bands with the name Tower.
1) A gothic/death/doom metal band from Poland. The band was formed in 1994 and started under the name Gothic Flowers. In 1999 they also changed their name to Good City. As Tower, the group released two demo's in 1995 and 1996. In 1997, they released their first full-length, 'Swan Princess'. This album was followed by 'Mercury' in 1999.
2) A theatrical symphonic pop/rock band from The Netherlands. The band released only one album in 1981, with the name 'Titan'. The band soon split up and two of the members began a new group with the name Split Decision. They soon continued under the name Tower, but without success. Tower's musical and producitional style was quite similar to that of Electric Light Orchestra, otherwise known as ELO.
3) Also a Dutch band, which was the backing band of Boudewijn de Groot for a short time. They released two singles in English. Most of the band can be heard on the 'Nacht & Ontij' album by Boudewijn de Groot.
4) An Italian Neo-Progressive rock trio formed by Beppe Crovella, singer Paola Mei and drummer Elio Rivagli.
5) A French post-metal band that has self-released an ep, and that is now signed to Abridged Pause Recordings. They have a song that was exclusively released on the compilation Diluvian Temperals.
6) A Sludge/Doom metal band from St. Augustine. http://tower.bandcamp.com/
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.