23 Jun 2009, 16:45 by sanyyra
16 Dec 2008, 08:05 by quiksilver5280What are the eight tracks recently added to your library?
1. Matt Nathanson - Heartbreak World
2. Ingrid Michaelson - Die Alone
3. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - You Better Pray
4. The Weepies - All This Beauty
5. The Weepies - Suicide Blonde
6. The Weepies - Riga Girls
7. The Weepies - Not Your Year
8. The Weepies - Stars
What four artists is Last.fm currently recommending to you?
Have you listened/heard of any of them before?
I've heard of MGMT and it's alright one of my friends is obsessed with them so i guess i'll give them another chance. Otherwise I haven't heard of Lightspeed Champion or Elliott but I'm pretty sure I've heard some Mineral before but don't remember what is sounds like.
Last loved track?
William Fitzsimmons - When You Were Young
Last five recently listened tracks?
1. Nightmare Of You - My Name Is Trouble
2. R.E.M. - Radio Free Europe
3. Stone Temple Pilots - Naked Sunday
1 Sep 2007, 07:42 by YaiI was going to make a post about some of my favorite lyrics and I thought they might work as a lyrics game. They'll probably be ridiculously easy because most are more than one line long but here are some of my favorite lyrics in no particular order . . .
_______________ _______ _____ ___ _ _ _ _ _
bold the ones that are guessed correctly.]
1. With all the luck you've had why are your songs so sad? - Reading in Bed
2. Tear me apart from you - Tear
3. There is a hole inside my heart where all of my love comes pouring out. - Nobody Loves You
4. And you may go, but I know you won't leave - Crestfallen
5. And there's blood on all our hands - April Tenth
6. That night her mom said that the two of them and the now dead guy were the only 3 people who ever really lived in Las Vegas - Rock Me Now
7. I cracked a piece of broken glass - Nobody Loves You
8. they don't pay attention like their love is somebody else's invention - Saturn's Light
6 Aug 2006, 02:21 by jwatk03What Sarah Said
Beautiful piano song. The poetry in the song is done hauntingly well, you can tell he wrote it with some emotion. It sobers you up to realize that everyone at some point has or will experience what this song describes. Leaves you thinking at the end...
On Your Porch
Great fingerpicking on the acoustic guitar as he tells a story about fear, failure, and never giving up. This song is nice for the times you have lost confidence in yourself. It's a reminder that everyone fails at one time or another.
Not Your Year
This story is painfully honest, especially for me. Seems like every year is not my year. You look at everyone around you and watch at the great things that happen to them, while you are left scratching for things that seem out of reach.
Mr. Tambourine Man
Classic. I've always loved the imagery Dylan wrote in his songs.
"Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,
Down the foggy ruins of time,