Pete Ling: vox, bass, sounds
Wooferbitch: drums, sounds
Shawn Ogston: guitars, vox, sounds
Keith Charlebois: guitars, keys, vox, sounds
-To play Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest 2010 Saturday July 17th www.ottawabluesfest.ca
-The Sound Technicians, have been nominated "Best Indie Rock" band, by the Toronto Independent Music Awards.
-The Sound Technicians have just completed recording sessions with UK based Producer/Engineer Dario Dendi (Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand, Placebo) New singles coming, folks…
-Frontman Pete Ling signs artist endorsement deal with Gallien-Krueger bass amps
-Leigh Uttley of The Sound Technicians signs as SONOR Drums Artist Endorser: http://www.facebook.com/thesoundtechnicians
-Nov 2009 L.A. Music Awards Winner: 'Rock Artist of The Year'
-Nov 2009 L.A. Music Awards Nominee: 'International Showcase Artist of The Year'
- "This dynamic Canadian band, is bringing the noise to the music industry, with their fun, entertaining and melodic sound. What makes the band especially appealing, is their ability to draw fans into their world, with a sound that easily sets them above the rest."
-Junior's Cave Magazine,
For full Interview with The Sound Technicians: http://www.juniorscave.com/TheSoundTechnicians.html
- These Powerpop stalwarts have played wonderful North American venues, headlining and opening for bands like: Cracker, Our Lady Peace, Tripping Daisy, The Headstones, Age of Electric, I Mother Earth, By Divine Right, The Devlins, The Rheostatics, Finger Eleven, Big Wreck, Econoline Crush and many others.
The Sound Techies have a rapidly growing fanbase as a result of their recorded material and live shows, and are often found tucked away between gigs–composing and designing sound for placements with commercial jingle companies, Films, TV, and new media. This energetic group is very busy…
- The boys recently completed a full equipment and gear video/shoot under 40,000Gals. of water. Next on the radar: Polar Bear suits, and Meat Helmets? Perhaps…
- They put on a great live show, and their memorable hooks and choruses keep your head bouncing around like a bobble-dog–even after the music stops.
- Their new self titled release (available digitally from iTunes, Amazon, etc.), has been selling well and receiving considerable radio play across North America and has seen rotation on many stations.
Check out this review by Alisa Carraro, of THE EPOCH TIMES (NYC): http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/23589/
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.