I always liked Mack the Knife, but it was probably his Tim Hardin covers that got me.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Jefferson Airplane
Somebody to Love, probably.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Okkervil River
"And when I killed her, it was so easy that I wanted to kill her again. I got down on both of my knees and she ain't coming back again." -Westfall
4. How did you get into 49? The Velvet Underground
I read that The Velvet Underground & Nico was an acclaimed album and they were selling a vinyl reissue in Hot Topic. I bought it, listened to it, and I liked it.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Danzig
Nearly all of them, except the live stuff.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? The Jay Everett Band
That's a hard one. It changes all the time. Nevermind the Weather is always a good one.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Lovespirals