There are more bands with the name The Bridge.
1) The Bridge is a currently touring American jam band from Baltimore, MD. A unique rock band that combines various elements of blues, folk, funk and bluegrass throughout their entire repertoire. Featuring guitar, mandolin, saxophone, bass, drums and vocal percussion, THE BRIDGE offers up a sophisticated yet approachable musical experience, one that is sure to move your feet, as well as your soul.
2) The Bridge was a Slovak band established in 2001. The band split up in 2007, and three remaining members set up a new band called The Bridgeheads which performed till death of the leader in 2010. Afterwards the band finally split up.
3) The Bridge was a 90’s jangly guitar pop band from Japan with Hideki Kaji. Put out releases on Cornelius’ Trattoria Records.
4) thE BRidGE is a rockband from Münster/Germany. It consists of Maik Niemeier (bandleader and singer on first album "Friends", now backing vocals, guitar, acoustic guitar), Sonja Schubert (singer since second album "Life is now", keyboard), Norb (bass guitar), Jesus (Christian) (drums) and Benny (Holger) (guitar, backing vocals).
thE BRidGE is doing a rockstyle with pop influences. It's song "Stop Playing God" has been covered by the italian nu-metal band Exilia.
5) The Bridge was an 80's electro/rock band consisting of Mark Davies, Nick Triana, John Widdet, Rik Payne and Dave Jones. They released two 12" records: “Shame Is A Girl” (1986) and “Love Dance” (1984).
6) The Brigde was an 80's band featuring Michael Sembello, Daniel Jobim, Edu Falcão, Toshi Kubota, Nathan Watts, Vinnie Colaiuta and Paulinho Da Costa. They released one album. The key word of this project is "One Planet One People"
7) The Bridge is a hardcore punk band located in Belgrade, Serbia. Members of the band are longtime active members of the hardcore scene with their bands HITMAN, DEADRISE, JAIN, EMPTY. The idea of the band is to show people from the hardcore scene that there is no difference between people, music genres or age within the hardcore scene. We all are a part of the same scene, and as an equal part we participate in building a BRIDGE that will bring us closer to each other. We are to small to waste our energy on senseless things. We have to work together to make our voice be heard!!!
8)The Bridge is the self titled debut record from the production duo comprised of Efechto and D. Steele. This instrumental album is a mixture of hard hip hop beats with an electronic influence, promoting an array of styles ranging from gritty neck-breaking bangers, raw soul and face scrunching uptempo selections. The concept behind The Bridge comes from a firm conviction and joy knowing that Jesus Christ is the one true bridge, the only way to God the father.
9) The Bridge was a one-time alias of house music producers Mike Gomez and Tony Bonilla, used only for the 1992 Nervous Records release "Something Special / Everybody's Pumping".
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.