21 Mar 2011, 23:26 by darren86
18 Dec 2010, 11:37 by thomas10http://heartofglass.altervista.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/The-Velvet-Underground-Nico-The-Velvet-Underground.jpg
1 The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico
One would be hard pressed to name a rock album whose influence has been as broad and pervasive as The Velvet Underground and Nico. While it reportedly took over a decade for the album's sales to crack six figures, glam, punk, new wave, goth, noise, and nearly every other left-of-center rock movement owes an audible debt to this set. While The Velvet Underground had as distinctive a sound as any band, what's most surprising about this album is its diversity. Here, the Velvets dipped their toes into dreamy pop ("Sunday Morning"), tough garage rock ("Waiting For The Man"), stripped-down R&B ("There She Goes Again"), and understated love songs ("I'll Be Your Mirror") when they weren't busy creating sounds without pop precedent. …
25 Aug 2010, 14:29 by AliyahPL01. Jak się dziś czujesz?
Freak On A Leash (KoЯn)
Nie, aż tak źle nie jest. ;)
02. Czy zajdziesz daleko w życiu?
Bring Us Pints of Beer (Korpiklaani)
Zabawa będzie przednia.
03. Jak widzą Cię przyjaciele?
Tomorrow Comes Today (Gorillaz)
Bo ja zawsze taka w biegu...
04. Czy wyjdziesz za mąż?
You Never Give Me Your Money (The Beatles)
One sweet dream
Pick up the bags and get in the limousine
Soon we'll be away from here.
05. Jaka piosenka może być motywem przewodnim Twojego najlepszego przyjaciela?
Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me (Akira Yamaoka)
06. Jaka jest historia Twojego życia?
Holidays in the Sun (Sex Pistols)
07. Jaka jest Twoja szkoła średnia?
Make Me Bad (KoЯn)
08. Jak możesz uczynić postępy w życiu?
Wait for Evolution (De Staat)
Jasne, mogę poczekać.
09. Jaka jest najlepsza cecha Twoich przyjaciół?
10. Co kupujesz w ten weekend?
Yellow Submarine (The Beatles)
Żółtą łódź podwodną kupię pilnie, powtarzam, PILNIE.
23 Aug 2009, 09:33 by WoLFgaNG_U2
20 Jun 2008, 05:05 by echa83A good title complements a song, they said, but what about a song with food or drink in its title? Have you ever noticed that a song that’s humming in your ears at the moment mentions a food or drink in the title? How many are there, you ask? Apparently, there are a lot of them. So, what's with all these food and drink related songs? What are the stories behind these titles? What does the title mean? Does the title relate to the lyrics? What makes an artist came up with a thought "Uh, Quiche Lorraine sounds cool, why not create a song about it?" (little did I know, it’s actually a song about a pooch and has nothing to do with a certain classic French egg dish), or even with the craziest title you wouldn’t ever think of before, like this one, “The Half-Eaten Sausage Would Like to See You in His Office”? Who would ever think a song with such title really exists? Well, these might be some questions that cross our minds when we find one. …
23 Feb 2008, 20:42 by alongdecember(right now, because next year, or even next week, could be another 25 different ones)
1. I Feel Fine
2. Paperback Writer
4. Sexy Sadie
5. Honey Pie
7. Here, There and Everywhere
8. I've Got a Feeling
9. Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey
10. With a Little Help from My Friends
11. Doctor Robert
12. What Goes On
13. Octopus's Garden
14. She Said She Said
16. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
17. Don't Let Me Down
18. Long, Long, Long
19. I'm Only Sleeping
20. It's All Too Much
21. Savoy Truffle
22. Come Together
23. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
24. Strawberry Fields Forever
25. A Day in the Life
10 Sep 2006, 23:21 by emeche07Summer of '06 Mix.
The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (With All Your Power)
Step Into My Office, Baby
Ready When You Are
Mr Blue Sky
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star
Hold Me Now
Handle With Care
Bucky Done Gun
4 Aug 2006, 18:23 by newagefanWhenever I hear this song for some reason I am reminded of the movie Paper Moon.
28 Apr 2006, 14:35 by muffin_killer*Put your iTunes on shuffle
*Post the first line of the first 30 songs that come up (no matter what they are!)
*Provide a list of the bands that play those songs
*No using a search engine to look up the hard ones!
1. We were talking about the space between us all (Within You Without You)
2. It's been a long, long, long time (Long, Long, Long)
3. Is this the real life (Bohemian Rhapsody)
4. I got something to say that might cause you pain (You Can't Do That)
5. I been told when boy kisses a girl
6. They say everything can be replaced (I Shall Be Released)
7. People try to put us down (My Generation)
8. People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing (Watching the Wheels)
9. The sun is fading away, that's the end of the day (I'll Be on My Way)
10. Oh I'm on my way, I know I am (Sitting)
11. You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs (Silly Love Songs)
12. Somebody's Heiney is crowning my icebox (Say It Aint So)
19 Apr 2006, 14:22 by PoepsnoetOke, ik verveelde me weereens, dus ik heb een journal entry van een andere gebruiker gejat, ben te lui om het te vertalen trouwens.
The Opening Credits: Well, Well, Well
Unjust Violent Scene: Do It For The Kids
A Hot Sex Scene: Get Ready for Love
Leaving Loved Ones Behind Scene: Manchild
Restless Sleep/Eerie Dream Scene: Blue Jay Way
Quiet Cuddling Scene: Into My Arms
Car Chase Scene: Sucker Train Blues
Death of a Loved One Scene: Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
The Me-Kicking-The-Crap-Out-Of-People-I-Don't-Like Scene: Welcome to the Jungle
A Goofy Sex Scene: Honey Pie
A Suicide Scene: Estranged
A Broken Heart Scene: Jealous Guy
A Fight Scene: Party Hard
A Going-Insane Scene: Helter Skelter
A Dream Come True Scene: Reel Big Fish
The Closing Credits: What Became of the Likely Lads