There are at least nine artists/bands named Teeth.
1) Crushing Death-Doom from Southern California, TEETH has released 1 full length, the instant death doom classic, "Unremittance", unleashed an onslaught of dissonant death metal at dismal tempos. They later released 2 splits with Fister and Barghest respectively. The first delivered an expansion on their signature death doom sound while the second displayed their epic 23 minute magnum opus "The Hell that Whispers in My Bones". The band is currently writing a follow up record.
2) Experimental dance/punk band (also known as TEETH, T3ETH & T33TH) from East London, releases include tracks on labels such as Moshi Moshi Records & Kitsuné. MySpace page here, SoundCloud page here.
3) Teeth is the Helsinki-based Matti Pentikäinen of Ceebrolistics fame producing, like Teki Latex of TTC put it, "northern light-induced-clap-trap-house". Tracks on labels such as 502, Ramp, Noppa and Signal Life. For a sneak preview, see his SoundCloud page.
4) Hardcore punk band from California.
5) Alias of Thomas Ekelund, perhaps best known as Dead Letters Spell Out Dead Words.
6) Teeth were a grunge band which formed in Manila, Phillipines, in 1993. The band consisted of Glenn Jacinto (vocals), Jerome Velasco (guitar), Peding Narvaja (bass) and Mike Dizon (drums). Velasco, Narvaja and Dizon were members of the band Riftshifta, and Jacinto was the singer for Loudhouse. Narvaja left in 1998 and was replaced by Andrew Sergio. The band released their self-titled album in 1995 and scored a hit with the single "Laklak". The band released two more albums, "Time Machine" (1997) and "I Was a Teenage Tree" (1999) before splitting.
8) Teeth is a New England metal band. Consisting of Corey (Vocals) | Iain (Guitar/Vocals) | Ryan (Guitar) | Craig (Guitar) | Paul (Drums). They have gained a lot of respect around the local scene playing with bands such as I See Stars, Memphis May Fire, Make Me Famous, Stick to Your Guns, Ballast, Our Last Night, and Rumors of Betrayal. Their EP was recently released on their bandcamp for free download.
9) Teeth is a band from New York made up of the late John Grabski III and his younger brother, Benjamin and was formed when John partnered with Chicago recording engineer Steve Albini to record an album while he was battling cancer. Everett True said that, "It's fucking sweet, dry, and incisive as all hell, blistering and right-on without all of that extraneous shit!"
Rock vs. Cancer. Rock wins.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.