The first song which gave him reputation was a song called ( Allah Allah Ya Muntakhabna), specially prepared for the Saudi national Team under the request of his Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Fahed bin Adulaziz. This song was a great success for him & put him at the same level with the big singers.
The age of his fans range between 15 & 40 years, men, women & children. His artistic production is available worldwide.
He participated in many festivals, of which:
Orbit festival (Qatar), Abha festival (Saudi Arabia) , Dubai shopping festival.
He gave many concerts: in Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Tunisia & Arab Republic of Egypt.
He didn’t participate in any advertisment, because the offers were not good enough.
1. The album (Hassafa) in 1986
2. The album (lahasary) in 1994. This album was highly appreciated especially in Arab Gulf Countries & it marked the beginning of his reputation. One of the songs from this album (Fi sahabah) was filmed in video clip.
3. The album (Sha’at Al-hub) in 1996. Four songs from this album (Ma yatih Al-Nasiha – ‘Aatibini – Mut fi gheizak & Sha’at Al-hub) were filmed in video clip.
4. The album (Gidirt tighib) in 1997. From this albu, the song (Gidirt tighib) was filmed in video clip.
5. The album (Ahl Al-mathal Galo) in 1998. From this album, two songs (Ma khafeituh bi galbak & wasalt ana) were filmed in video clip.
6. The album (Radheinak) in 1999. Two songs (Radheinak & Badait tahib) from this album were filmed in video clip.
7. The album (Ta’allamt Al-Gharam) in 2001.
Prizes won by Talal Salamah:
1. The platinum Disc for his album (Sham’at Hub) – hundred thousand copies were sold in Saudi Arabia & in the other Gulf countries’ markets.
2. The platinum Disc for his album (Ahl Almathal Galou) – 250,000 copies were sold in Saudi Arabia & in the other Gulf countries’ markets.
3. Five platinum Discs for his album (Radhainak), 500,000 copies were sold in the Arab World
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.