1989 – present (32 years)
- Balts Nill (1989 – 2005)
- Endo Anaconda (1989 – present)
- Markus Fürst (2008 – present)
- Martin Silfverberg (2006 – 2008)
- René "Schifer" Schafer (2002 – present)
- Salome Buser (2008 – present)
- Sämi Jungen (2006 – 2008)
Stiller Has (German for Silent Hare) are a musical quartet founded 1989 in Berne, Switzerland. Considering themselves part of the Kleinkunst, or "small stage art" scene, they have nonetheless become a cult band across the German speaking part of Switzerland.
Their style is hard to pin down as they flip between poetry, noise, sprechgesang, Pop, Blues and Rock´n´Roll. Their lyrics are just as diffrent ranging from light and witty to very serious and critical.
They have released 10 albums so far, the newest one being "Geisterbahn" (2006)
They started out as a duo (Endo Anaconda and Balts Nill). In 2002 René "Schifer" Schafer, who had worked with them on previous albums, joined the band. After the "so long HASi" Tour during the summer 2005 Balts Nills left the band. Since spring 2006 they perform as a quartet consisting of:
* Endo Anaconda (Singing, texts)
* René "Schifer" Schafer (Guitar, keyboard instrument)
* Martin "Silver" Silfverberg (percussion)
* Samuel Jungen (Bass, organ, harmonica, singing)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.