Spitboy was a hardcore punk band founded in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA, active 1990-1995. The all-female band espoused anarchist political views and its lyrics criticized patriarchy contemporary with the riot grrrl movement. Their split record with Los Crudos became the most popular release on Ebullition Records. Spitboy toured the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. After disbandment, vocalist Adrienne Droogas joined Aus-Rotten for their last two albums.
Michelle "Todd" Gonzales - drums
Adrienne Droogas - vocals
Dominique Davison - bass
Karin Gembus - guitars
• The Threat / Sexism Impressed / Ultimate Violations 7" (Lookout) - 1991
• True Self Revealed LP (Ebullition) - 1993
• Mi Cuerpo Es Mio 7" (Allied Recordings) - 1994
• The Spitboy CD (Allied Recordings) - 1994 - contains the first two singles and the LP
• Rasana 7" - (Ebullition Records) - 1995
• split LP with Los Crudos (Ebullition) - 1995
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.