1. Soft - alternative/shoegaze band from Ipoh,Malaysia
2. A popular band from Guadeloupe mixing traditional forms of music such as zouk and biguine. Comprising Fred Deshayes (guitar and vocals), Didier Juste (congas), Philip Sadikalay (saxophone) and Joël Larochel (double bass), they have released two albums since 2004 - 'Libération' and 'Partout Etranger' - and tour regularly.
3. A Japanese band from Kyoto who started out in a somewhat psychedelic jam vein and then moved more into a "man-made techno" direction with increasingly electronic instrumentation.
4. A New York City pop band from the late 1990s and early 2000s with influences from the louder sects of C86 such as My Bloody Valentine.
5. A New York City band influenced by several British guitar pop bands from the Stone Roses to The Verve. They released a self-titled EP in 2005 and a full-length CD, Gone faded, in 2007.
6. The early-90s incarnation of Elbow.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.