You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
There are at least eight bands called Sisters:
1) Sisters is a guitar/vocal and drums two piece out of the Death by Audio music collective in Brooklyn. Matt Conboy is the drummer, keyboard player. Aaron Pfannebecker sings and plays guitars. Sisters is the best of your 90’s rock pop collection with garage fallout. Noisy guitars with melody and screeching beautiful vocals over the hardest hitting drums. Crooked guitar sounds creating fragmented pop songs. — www.myspace.com/sisterssound
2) Sisters are an Indianapolis,IN based three-piece consisting of Ryan Reidy (vocals/guitar), Tony Beemer (drums/vocals), and Brian Allen (bass). Initially conceived as a side project for Reidy during his time in the band ari ari. Over the last few years Reidy has written and recorded dozens of songs in basements, bedrooms, kitchens, and closets through out the US. Until recently Sisters has performed solo or with a rotating group of musicians. Now with the addition of Beemer and Allen (formerly of Those Young Lions) the lineup has stabilized. Their sound experiments with layers and noise but always keeps their sweet tooth in the forefront.
4) Sisters, a Christian band from Portugal, with a CD called Tempo.
5) Sisters, a Dutch girl group from the early 90's. The Sisters were Saskia Riemens, Lucette Snellenburg, Gaby Wouters, Rosanna Hoffman. They made 4 CD's in a jazzy, close harmony style: Near Me (1989), The Emotional Way (1990), Discover It (1993) and Sistermania (1998).
7) A german Girlband that competed in the Bundesvision Song Contest 2008.
8) A British glam rock group.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.