Shaun Baker is a DJ from the north of England but has for over 20 years been based in Germany. He has been playing the worldwide club scene over 20 years. Together with his friend and partner Sebastian Wolter he also produces music. This musical partnership has over the past few years given the dance scene some great tracks to dance to, for example "Xplode 2" which hit the number 1 position in every German dance chart.
Other singles are "Push" (also a dance chart & sales hit) and "Bakerman", a co-op with the cult stars Laid Back from Denmark. Laid Back were so impressed with the new version of Bakerman they hooked Shaun Baker & Sebastian Wolter up with Lars von Trier, the world-famous film producer from Denmark who has produced the video clip for the original version of Bakerman. He gave permission to use the original video for their version. It was #1 in most German dance charts again and the peak position in the German sale charts was 39. The new single is called "V.I.P." and will be released in February 2007.
* Shaun Baker The Madman - Saaax!!! (1997)
* DJs Delay - Engage
* Shaun Baker - Japan
* K.K.System - Fax u.
* Shaun Baker - Pizza!
* Shaun Baker - On a Helium Trip
* Santoshi - The Law
* Shaun Baker - Somebody
* 3 Years 3 Days - Temple of Dance
* Shaun Baker - Back in Town
* Jordan & Baker - Explode (2002)
* Santoshi vs Marco Wong - Excess
* Bubbleheadz - Young
* Boo Selekta - F*ck U Up(Nobody listens to Hip Hop) (2003)
* Shaun Baker & Marc van Linden - Sex on the Streets
* Jordan & Baker - Millions
* Shaun Baker presents A & B Brothers - Music Love & Money
* Shaun Baker - The Works PT 01.(2003)
* Shaun Baker - Be Free
* Black Dildo - Freestyle F*cker
* A&B Brothers feat. Searo - Domo
* Clubbasse & The Baker - Worldwide
* Avilyn - Bango
* Axel Bust vs Locana - Yo Mom
* Shaun Baker - Xplode 2 (2005)
* Shaun Baker - Push!/Deep (2006)
* Shaun Baker - Bakerman/1 (2006)
* Shaun Baker - V.I.P. (2007)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.