There are at least five artists who use this name:
1) Band consisting of: Toni Halliday (vocals) of ex curve, Lindy Pocock (guitars), Fiona Lynsky (guitars), Ricky Barber (bass) and Julian Bown (drums).
In 1995, a year after the first, temporary dissolution of Curve, Toni Halliday formed the band Scylla. The group’s only recording to have been officially released is “Helen’s Face”, which can be found on the soundtrack album for the film Showgirls. Another Scylla song, “Get A Helmet”, can be heard in the Gregg Araki film Nowhere.
They toured small clubs across the UK in 1995, but split later that year. Toni resurrected Curve with Dean Garcia.
In Feb 2008, the ex-road manager for Scylla posted demos of what was to be Scylla’s first album.
2) A Belgian hip-hop artist (who raps in French).
3) Dutch Hip-Hop formation from Noord-Holland consisting of: Consisting of Ray-Man (Designer and MC), >Face (MC), Cru(Beatcreator/producer and MC) and McU (MC and co-producer). Starting in 1998 as a few high-school friends.
4) A polish heavy metal/death metal band
5) A black metal band from Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland, founded by Sohaib Syed. Lyrical themes include Mythology, Nature and similar themes.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.