29 June 1921
Santiago, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile
21 April 1995 (aged 73)
Roberto Parra Sandoval (* Santiago, Chile, 1921 - † Santiago, Chile, 21 de abril, 1995), a.k.a "el Tío Roberto" was a musician, song-writer, and chilean folklorist, part of the legendary Parra family, to wiich also belongs his brothers Violeta, Eduardo and Nicanor.
* 20 Cuecas con Salsa Verde (1965, with "Trío Los Parra")
* Las Cuecas de Roberto parra (1965)
* Carpa de La Reina (1965, various artists)
* Las Cuecas del Tío Roberto (1970, with Ángel Parra)
* Los Tiempos de La Negra Ester (unknown)
* El Jazz Guachaca (1990, various artists)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.