There is more than one artist with this name:
1. Remedy is a rapper from Staten Island, NY, and part of the Wu-Tang Killa Beez.
2. Remedy were a rock band from the UK. They have now renamed themselves The Karma Heart.
3. Oldschool Hardcore Punk band from Katowice, Poland
4. Serbian Hard Rock bend from Obrenovac and Belgrade. They have 3 songs released.
5. A rock band from Finland.
1. After emerging with the “Seen it All”/“Everything is Real” 12-inch single, Remedy appeared on the 1997 Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm compilation with his track "Never Again", a song about the Holocaust. This track remains his best-known work as well as his most highly regarded, and appeared on both his debut album, The Genuine Article, from 2001, and its follow-up, Code Red, from 2003 (Remedy considers the track to be effectively his signature theme song). Code Red included a track about the 9/11 attacks, as well as “A Muslim and a Jew,” which featured Remedy and fellow Wu-Tang affiliate Cilvaringz, rhyming as representatives of their respective sides in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict (with Wu-Tang leader The RZA acting as mediator).
2. Imagine Led Zeppelin playing with Incubus, Janis Joplin singing with Audioslave, The Black Crowes drinking with Guns'N'Roses and you’ll have, REMEDY - Energetic, attitude-fuelled, passion-driven music.
Created out of a love for 70's rock music and a shared disappointment at today's 'disposable' attitude towards music, four friends, JENN CHERENE, 22, GRAHAM HASWELL, 22, LEE TUCK, 21 and MARK DODDS, 26, sought to write music which injected thought and passion into it’s listeners.
5. Remedy is a four-piece rock band from Jämsä, Finland. They released their second EP called King of Fools in July 2013. It includes also the song Devil in disguise.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.