There are at least seven artists using the name Reverse.
1) Reverse were a power pop / punk rock band from Stoke-on-Trent, UK, active between 1990 and 1997. In 1995, they were signed to Damaged Goods Records and released three singles: 'Stem The Slide', 'Lock' and 'Stagnant'. The band split up in 1997, after an imminent deal with Mushroom Records was scuppered by the label's buy-out by Rupert Murdoch.
2) "Reverse plays that strange brand of rock that isn't indie, isn't punk, and isn't metal. Musically the power trio sounds like Fugazi being molested by Cheap Trick; it's punishing, brutal, and catchy as hell. Reverse hits you in so many different ways you don't know whether to sing along joyfully or get in a fight."
3) Reverse is also a german grunge-rock band. Members include Christian Ekamp on guitar&vocals, Michael Kozera on Drums and Felix Schmidt-Gahlen on Bass
4) Reverse is also a dutch worshipband that play at Baan7, which is a christian youth gathering at the LEG in Aalsmeer.
5) Reverse is a trance act comprised of dj/producers Gil La, Kyo and Dj Ray. The trio from Sacramento, California (USA) joined forces in early 2008 to work on their first collaborative effort titled, Distant Destiny. They were featured on A State of Trance episode 394 and have released several tracks on Vandit Records that have been played by top DJs worldwide
6) Reverse are a Canadian pop band, they released their first EP Glad To Meet you via their website for free in 2014.
7) Danish jazz trio, debut 2014 with album "Awakening"
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.