There are at least two artists by this name:
1. Trance and hard dance group from Ayr, Scotland, UK.
2. A hardcore/skate punk band from Vienna, Austria. Featuring ex-members of defunct UK hardcore band Dead Swans.
3. Dutch hardcore techno / gabber act known from Thunderdome / ID&T, BZRK Records, ect. Aliases: DJ Francois & Jeremy, Gabbaheads, Sons Of Hardcorps, Sunday's Limit
Real name: Jorn Hanneman & Francois Zoontjes
Not to be confused with the Scottish Public Domain of 'Operation Blade'.
4. A Melodic Rock band which featured Billy Trudel on vocals; David Young on Keyboards & backing vocals; Bruce Watson on guitars, mandolin & backing vocals; Larry Antonino on bass & backing vocals; and Matt Laug on drums & percussion. The band produced one album, "Radio Nights" a smooth and atmospheric rock album, which was released in 1998 by MTM Music (199656). Additional musicians included Stuart Mathis, Cameron Stone, Roland Hartwell, Jimmy Haun, and David Eisley. The album is released as from Germany, however it was produced, mixed and engineered in Woodland Hills, California, USA.
1. Trance and hard dance group from Ayr, Scotland, UK. Members: James Allan, Mark Sherry, Neil Skinner.
Their single "Operation Blade" entered the UK national charts at Number Five and sold upwards of 250,000 copies with Platinum for sales in Australia.
Public Domain changed their line up in 2002 when Mallorca Lee and David Forbes continued with their solo projects.
Public Domain originally were James Allan, Mark Sherry and Alistair MacIsaac, they started the band under the idea that all of their music would be under a "Public Domain" licence which they continue to do. They penned the hit "Operation Blade", After signing the track to Slinky it was decided they needed a frontman - enter Mallorca Lee. Mallorca was at that time working on his own project with David Forbes; this was put on hold and both Mallorca and David contributed to the album "Hardhop Superstars".
After touring the album worldwide in 2001/2002, Mallorca and David continued with their solo projects, enter Neil Skinner (MC Cyclone), a lifelong friend of all the guys and well known for his skills with Dyewitness. At this moment Public Domain are James Allan, Mark Sherry and Neil Skinner and are finishing off their acclaimed second album with touring following shortly. Having recently toured Japan and with Colours at Coloursfest this year, Public Domain go from strength to strength, continuing with untouchable live show that is their trademark, working with legend Chuck D, MC Mallorca Lee and now Neil Skinner, proves the talent of one of Scotlands most successful exports.
2. A hardcore/skate punk band from Vienna, Austria. Featuring ex-members of defunct UK hardcore band Dead Swans. In June 2013, they released a 5 song demo.
Check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/publicdomainskatepunks
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.