1. Post-Midwest Emo from Russia, Moscow (active 2012 - Present)
2. Los Angeles Experimental Hardcore band (active 2006)
3. New Jersey Pop-Punk band (active 2010-2012)
4. Electro-Pop artist from Brisbane, Australia (2010-Present)
5. Indie-Rock/Shoegaze artist, Chicago (2011-Present)
6. Post-Hardcore from Warwick, NY (2010-Present)
7. Shoegaze/Post-Punk band from Berlin, Germany
1. Pigeon assocites with oscillograph, hat and a beautiful woman. Born on a red brick, covered with snow.
2. is a Experimental, Thrash, Noise Punk band hailing from Los Angeles California named after the dirtiest birds in the city. Formed for a short period of 2006 they quickly expanded on their belief audiences should still have fear in seeing a punk show and there is nowhere safe at a punk show. Notorious for their antics of breaking stuff, chasing audience members around, and giving away used crack pipes this was the last leg left of LA Punk rock that lasted a short year due to a drug problems.
3. Pigeon is a Pop-Punk band based out of Bergen County, New Jersey, named for the recurring theme on the Wonder Years' album art. Formed in the summer of 2010 by four friends wanting to make a name for themselves, Pigeon went on to establish themselves rather quickly, releasing their debut EP, the Jorge Maldonato Experience, only a month after their inception. Since then, Pigeon has undergone a major lineup change, leaving only 2 of the founding members. Pigeon broke up officially in December of 2012, playing one final show early in January with their long time friends, Hands on the Stereo at their "final show"
4. Pigeon showcase a meeting point of organic and electronic music to form an eclectic mix of genres ranging from Electro House to Indie Pop. The Brisbane band formed in early 2010 when a group of musicians sporting vastly differing musical backgrounds, joined forces to create an earful of tasty textural treats. Combining jazz musicians with electronic artists, DJ's and rock musicians, Pigeon are an eclectic treat for a new modern audience that crave diversity in every song.
5. Chicago suburb artist Dominic Glimco. Currently attending Millikin University for Commercial Music and Music Business. Originally, the name Pigeon was the name that Dominic called all of his solo release music, but has since evolved and expanded. The band now consists of 4 members, Dominic Glimco on rhythm guitar/vox, Jeffery Bensmiller on bass, Chris Hartley on lead guitar, and Steve Berger on drums. All members of the band attend Millikin University.
6. Pigeon formed in the fall of 2010 and calls Warwick, New York it's home. Despite some lineup changes, and shifting availability, all members are active in the creative process and remain as essential as the next. Originally comprised of four friends who have known each other for the better parts of their lives, Pigeon was a project a long time coming. Since then there have been recent additions on two guitar slots, allowing the band to be as active as it wishes. With each member pulling from many different inspirations and influences, they are crafting a peculiar and challenging sound. Scrambling across so many genres and utilizing pushy dynamics to represent a wide range of emotions, Pigeon plays and creates with every intention of being as honest as possible.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.