There are 4 well known artists that go by the name of Pierre:
1. A Belgian DJ
2. A London Grime Rapper
3. An American Rock Band
4. A cutepunk/punk rock band from Bloomington/Farmington, MN
1. This Belgian DJ started mixing in 1988. After reputable residencies at club 55 (Kortrijk) and Cafe D'Anvers (Antwerp), he earned the top of them all at the Fuse where he is still maddening the crowd each weekend.
This was soon followed by extensive dates at monster clubs throughout Europe and the rest of the world (South Africa, Mexico, Singapore…). As one thing inevitably leads to another with talents such as Pierre, he became a fixture at huge parties such as Dance Valley, Mayday, I Love Techno, 10 Days off, the Dour Festival…
In 2003 international resonance leaded to a new residency at the infamous Angel Dust parties at le Triptyque in Paris and the realisation of a new mix CD in collaboration with Pierre Blasczcyk on the german label Hoerspielmusik.
In 2004, since the start of the P3P parties, Pierre, as one of the originators of this concept, strongly started to innovate the Belgian Electronic scene. During last year, both famous and promising DJ´s and live acts such as T.Raumschmiere, Apparat, Isolee, Wighnomy Brothers, Losoul, Marek Hemmann, Mathias Kaden… performed on these parties.
In 2005, continuously searching to improve and take new challenges, Pierre started his own netlabel and a brand new party concept in Paris : .
His hard work and reputation landed him at Studio Brussel, co-hosting for one year the nationally-broadcast 'Teknoville' every Thursday night with Dave Clarke. He also writes articles for many music magazines. On top of that you can listen to Pierre on his weekly Radio set on FM Brussels 98.8 and also on Contact FG.
Pierre has also been many times voted 'Best Belgian DJ' by the readers of Outsoon, Belgium's most popular dance magazine.
2. Pierre is a Grime artist from London, recently released his first E.P. The Offering which is up for free download. You can check out his songs, videos and freestyles over on Grime Daily.
3. Pierre is an American rock band based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. They currently have two albums out, Labcoat Love and Ashumet.
Their music can be heard at http://www.myspace.com/pierretheband
4. Pierre is a punk band from Bloomington/Farmington, MN. Members are Lucas Margulies (vocals/guitar), Alex Dunn (bass, vocals), and Kevan Larson (drums). They have strong ties in the community scene and can be found here: http://pierreband.bandcamp.com/
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.