1. Dear Yoko - I don't know why but I can't get this song out of my head.
2. Too Late for Goodbyes - Been listening to this guy more and more lately, and I must say, I'm impressed.
3. It Don't Come Easy - Okay this song, I adore it, I adore Ringo, an I can't get enough of this song.
4. Within You Without You - George Harrison's masterpiece, that's for sure!
5. Walking on Thin Ice - Yoko Ono Reminds me a lot of Le Tigre, or they remind me of her, either way, I love this song and I love her.
6. Let Me Roll It - There's something a little intoxicatingly sexy about this song. It's hard to explain.
7. Would I Be The One - John, Sean, Julian, please don't make me pick!
8. Falling Out Of Love - I can't listen to Would I Be The One without following it up with this track, call me crazy but... Friendly Fire is an amazing album.
9. King of the Road - He's still the kind to me.