Orange can refer to multiple artists.
1)American rock band who have released three albums; Most recently "Phoenix". They recently re-formed with a different lineup.
2) Orange can also refer to a Progressive House collaboration by Danish artists Mads Arp & Steen Thottrup on Brother Brown's record label.
3) Orange was a 90's dreampop band with a full-length eponymous album on Dewdrops Records and at least one 7" on Tangible/Bomp! Records.
4) Orange is also a rock'n roll band from Milan, Italy fronted by Mtv host Francesco Mandelli.
5) Orange can also refer to an indie band from The Netherlands. Orange released two albums (Sugar Radio/ MTV) till so far. Check www.soulsugarmusic.com for more info or download their songs for free on last.fm.
6) Orange was a 70s free jazz combo that produced a single album, 'In The Midst Of Chaos' in a limited 1000 press. The album is notable for its use of the electric guitar in a jazz improvisation context without sounding like fusion. It also makes use of various pieces of Asian percussion.
7) New Zealand band Spacedoctrine changed their name to Orange before changing it again to Magnify.
8) New Zealand musician Craig Jones headed a band under the name Orange for a while before going solo. They released an EP entitled Flavours of Silence.
9) Orange is also a Turkish electro project from Istanbul.
10) ORANGE (Website) is one of the top percussion / MC / didgeridoo live acts in Europe. ORANGE dissolves traditional genre barriers by bridging the cultural division which commonly separates traditional and modern music. They put electronics and programming into world music. They put didgeridoo into techno. They put the audience into a trance. No one is left behind. Let your mind go and ORANGE take your ass over as you move to tribal rhythms and overtone melodies. As of 2009 they have released 3 CDs: Chenebua, Kala (live) and HU. At last.fm this band can be found here: Orange Vibes.
11) Orange was a four member alternative rock group from the Philippines. So far they have released one self titled EP under a Creative Commons license on Triad Records.
The first thing you'll notice when listening to this Cagayan de Oro-based four-piece's self-titled release is the tingling sensation running down your spine. Makes you wonder about the full extent of experience that lead singer, Eloisa, has captured and deftly turned to verse and tune, sailing on the crunchy sonic backdrop.
12) Orange was an 80's Slovenian metal band in the vein of AC/DC. The band featured Zlatko Magdalenic (vocals), Mijo Popovic (guitars), Marko Herak (bass), Tomaz Zontar (keyboards), and Franc Teropsic (drums). a.k.a Pomaranča.
13) Orange started late 1992 in Frankfurt as a 60s/70s inspired neo-psychedelic rock band and recorded some demos in the early 90s. All the band members had played previously in other experimental or psychedelic rock bands in the Rhein Main area and/or Berlin.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.