There are at least 20 different bands named Nova:
1. A Finnish progressive rock group.
2. A Finnish rap artist
3. A Dutch electronic music group
4. A French pop rock band.
5. An Italian gothic/neo-folk group.
6. An Italian progressive rock/jazz fusion group.
7. An American jazz fusion group.
8. A Swedish dance (lindyhop/foxtrot etc) band
9. A Russian pop rock group.
10. An alias of electronic music producer L-Vee (aka Airwave)
11. An American alternative rock band.
12. An American Rap artist.
13. An America pop-rock band.
14. An Indonesian electronic, world, folk (indonesian), female rapper of the female hip-hop group Twin Sista, and daughter of a famous indonesian guitarist.
15. Massimo Terranova, a psychill producer.
16. An American Christian rock band.
17. A sega music group from reunion island (see tag 974)
18. A Serbian rock punk band
19. A British dnb/neurofunk producer
20. A Canadian three-piece rock band from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
21. An Italian black metal band
22. A German trance project.
1. Nova is a Finnish progressive symphonic / psychedelic/space rock group of the 70's. They have released one album, Atlantis (1976).
2. Nova is a Finnish rap artist from Oulu. He has made music since 2002. He is also a member of rapduo "Faux Pas" (with Djinn), and SC-1 (with Maikhou).
3. Nova is an 80's electronic music group from Netherlands. They released two LP's: TerraNova and Qua Vadis. It is a more commercial name for the group called Peru. Rights to this music are currently held by Redbullet.
4. Nova is a French pop rock band from Paris region. Their music could be described as a mix of Radiohead's ambiances and electro sounds, Muse's voice and Rock classics with a pop spirit.
6. Nova is an Italian progressive jazz rock / fusion band from the 70's, formed by guitarist Corrado Rustici (Cervello) and woodwinds player Elio d'Anna (Osanna). Leading fusion and progressive musicians played with the band, such as Phil Collins (Genesis), Percy Jones (Brand X) and Narada Michael Walden (Mahavishnu Orchestra) They released four albums; Blink (1976), Vimana (1976), Wings of Love (1977) and Sun City (1978).
7. Nova is a jazz fusion group hailing from Stockton, CA, USA. They released one album, 1976's In The Clouds
8. Nova play music for partner dancing, http://www.novamusic.se/
9. NOVA is a Russian pop rock group. http://www.novamusic.ru/
10. Nova is also an alias of electronic music producer L-Vee (aka Airwave). Under this name he produces deep, dark progressive trance, sometimes with tribal-influences. He has released several 12"s as Nova, an album, called "PastPresentFuture", and a remix of Maybe Tomorrow by Soldout.
11. Nova is the name of an American alternative rock band. They released 2 singles, "Proud Of." and "Motherwell" on George Fox University's annual campus albums between 2001 and 2002.
12. Nova is also the alias of American rap artist, Leon Gober, from Atlanta, Georgia. Who in 2007 releases his first full length album entitled "Realtalk Vol. 1". You can check out his myspace at myspace.com/novaofclipsquad.
13. Nova is pop-rock band from Dawsonville, Georgia. Though they are no longer together, they were once rising stars of the North Georgia music scene.
14. Nova / Den Haag vandaag is a late-evening current affairs programme broadcast from Monday to Saturday on the Netherlands Public Broadcasting channel Nederland 2.
15. London-based DJ, promoter and music journalist, Massimo Terranova aka Nova is a prolific sound selector at the forefront of the ambient/electronica music scene since 2000 appearing as a resident chill-out DJ at the most notorious clubs and events in UK and abroad.
- See more at: http://www.ultimae.com/en/deejays/nova/index.html#sthash.Y6n4Lvi3.dpuf
16. Nova is a a Christian rock group based out of Texarkana, AR/TX. So far, they have released 1 album, self-titled. More info can be found on the group's myspace, here: http://www.myspace.com/novarockshard
20. Nova is a three-piece rock band from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, consisting of Greg Macpherson (baritone guitar, vocals), Molly McCracken (keyboards, vocals), and Jackie Hogue (drums, vocals). Nova is on the Disintegration Record label. Learn more about them at the Disintegration Records page: [url=http://www.disintegration.ca/artists/nova/
21. Three piece progressive rock group from New York City, Composed of Ralgy Cepeda, Emanuel Lorenzo, and Alexander Apollo Salazar www.noviancommand.com
21. (as per the list above). Nova is a black metal band from Veneto, Italy consisting of M. and F. (real names uknown). They recorded 2 unreleased demos and one full-length in 2014 called Il Ritorno.
22. The German trance project consisting of Christopher von Deylen (much more renowned under his alias Schiller), Stefan Knauthe and Our Sweet Simone, Nova released four singles since 1997 till 2003: “Welcome to Earth”, “Love Me on Venus”, “Welcome to the Future”, and “Memories”.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.