Ninja Death Squad was a punk rock / metal / grind 2-piece from St. Albans, Vermont. Andy Bennett played guitar and Nate Meunier played drums and screamed. Their early output tended towards the hardcore/punk end of the spectrum, while their latter output can be described as midpaced grind-influenced metal. Despite the fact that neither of them is gay, they found a home on the Boston-based queer positive label Agitprop Records. They put out a bunch of shitty self-recorded albums early on, followed by a bunch of good albums on Assassin Records (Nate's own label), Heartcore Records (http://www.heartcorerecords.net/) and Agitprop Records that few people were lucky enough to ever hear.
- Robot vs. Ninja vs. Your Mom (2000, Assassin Records)
- Appreciate Our Art (2001, Heartcore Records)
- What the Hell is Wrong With Us? 7" (2001, Agitprop Records)
- Fueled by the Blood of the Innocent EP (2002, Agitprop Records)
- Propagate the Evil split 7" with Fagatron (2002, Agitprop Records)
- split cd with crush.bastard.system (2002, Assassin Records)
- Bridge 12 (2003, Agitprop Records)
Appreciate Out Art, the Fueled by the Blood of the Innocent EP and the Propagate the Evil split 7" with Fagatron can be purchased online at http://www.vermontmusicshop.com.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.