There are at least six artists under the name "Nightlife".
1) Nightlife is an electopop duo from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Darin Rajabian and Caroline Myrick met at a Michigan house show in early 2010. They soon discovered a mutual infatuation with dream-life, dancing, and pop music, and began work on a new project to incorporate Caroline’s soft vocals with Darin’s classic euro-disco inspired tracks. The music evolved, and after months of work, they formed the sound of Nightlife. http://www.nightlifepop.com
2) Nightlife is a 5 piece hardcore/punkrock/screamo band from Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. Spring 2009 they released their debut EP "Spread Your Wings", recorded at the Vleesbrother studio in Sint-Niklaas.
3) There was also a band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin called Nightlife. They developed a large fan base before breaking up. Members of Nightlife can be found in other bands, playing shows in and around Milwaukee.
4) Nightlife was also a barbershop quartet, the Barbershop Harmony Society's international champion quartet of 1996, based in Los Angeles. The quartet is now retired.
5) Another variant on the name comes from the Dutch Trance production duo better known as Donald & Giles. As Nightlife, they released "Shining Star", and two follow-up singles called "Pro Agressive" and "Annihilating".
6) Nightlife is a 4-piece pop-punk band from London, England. Formed out of the demise of All Or Nothing in the Autumn of 2011, the band is currently consists of Paul Foster (Vocals/Guitar), James Broderick (Guitar), Scott Milner (Bass/Vocals) and Nick Reynolds (Drums/Vocals). The band released their debut EP 'The Road To Hope And Glory' in May 2012 and followed up with For The Record in October 2014. (http://www.facebook.com/nightlifebanduk)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.